Intercultural activities, aimed at encouraging a meeting between the migrants who have decided to settle in Agrigento, and the natives who aim to improve their awareness of belonging to the same civil community, as well as to enhance both encounter and dialogue as tools for building the future of the city. They consist of:Italian course for foreigners: each year 3 course sessions are held between October-December; January-March; April-May;
- Intercultural youth meetings;
- Recreational activities;
- Awareness meetings in the parishes and schools with testimonies of migrants;
- Documentation and resources center: book presentations, Cineforum, etc.;
- Studies on integration and interculturalism;
- Intercultural Playroom “ALVEARE”, for children 4-7 years old.