The project began in April 2014 and is directed to prisoners and their families through:
- a counseling service related to personal and family problems;a moral and psychological assistance service;
- a listening service, to detect needs and to find, in synergy with the prison workers involved, possible solutions;
- an accompaniment service of the families of prisoners living in particular situations of difficulty, through the Diocese Listening Center and the parishes to which they belong, so far as the prisoner shows serious concern for the living conditions of family members and this affects the serenity of his path to recovery;
- a potential supply service for basic needs (hygiene kits, clothing, etc.);
- organization of recreational activities;
- supply of tools and equipment for recreational activities.
Since December 2016, our Foundation manages the Visits Reservation Service. Whoever wants to visit a prisoner detained at Petrusa Prison must call 371.1435778 during the following days and times:
Monday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Wednesday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Thursday from 9:15 am to 11:15 am.