We inform you that until April 6, in compliance with the provisions of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers contained in the #IORESTOACASA Decree of March 10, 2020, in order to counter the spread of the COVID-19 Epidemic, the Diocesan Listening Center, wishing to guarantee urgent, essential and indifferent services, while safeguarding the health of operators and beneficiaries, it will follow the following service methods:
1. The Listening Center can only be accessed by telephone reservation. Anyone who needs to make a support request must first contact the number 0922.20455 on Wednesdays (from 10 to 12) and Thursday (from 16 to 18). The operator, having assessed the urgency and indifference of the request, will make an appointment to the beneficiary, indicating a reception time slot. All deferable and non-urgent requests will be postponed until after the expiry of the prohibitions prescribed by the Decree.
2. The Listening Center will only receive the people booked, on Monday (from 10 to 12), Tuesday (from 16 to 18) and Friday (from 10 to 12), on the day and in the period hourly communicated at the time of booking.
3. Beneficiaries booked for the same time slot will be able to wait for their turn in the spaces outside the Listening Center; they will enter one at a time, following the arrival shift.
4. Within the Listening Center, compliance with health requirements will be asked: maintain a distance of at least 1 m, avoid physical contacts (handshakes, hugs, kisses), use the necessary precautions in case of coughing or sneezing.
5. Access to people in evident flu status will not be allowed.
6. Receipts for payments already made will not be delivered in paper form, but only sent by e-mail to those directly concerned. Needless to present to request it. We are aware of how much the aforementioned measures force us to severely limit our service and, above all, to mortify our style of reception and listening, but we believe that they are necessary to safeguard the collective interest in health. We hope that very soon – with everyone’s commitment – we can return to normal. The director